1. Regularly pray for a set number of new families and individuals.
2. Intentionally sit by someone that you don’t know.
3. Go out of your way to talk with someone you have not yet met.
4. When you meet a visitor, introduce them to others in the congregation who may have common interests.
5. Allow the Visitor Greeting Team to do its work.
6. Be prepared to invite a visiting family or individual to your home for lunch.
Read the particulars here: http://info.alliancenet.org/christward/6-ways-to-become-a-welcoming-church#.VQNRw9LF98E